It’s no secret that former Vice President Joe Biden’s poll numbers have been in steady decline, but Ukraine-Gate appears to have nixed any chance he had of ascending to the presidency.
Americans may not remember that the former Obama-era number two had made previous runs at the presidency. Both failed miserably. Only after Obama propped him up as a running mate was he able to wash off some of the pro-segregation stains that stalked his career. After all, the endorsement of the first African-American president was proof enough that he wasn’t a racist, hair-sniffing woman and young girl groper.
All those facts have come back to plague Biden and restore his reputation to its unseemly reality. Those issues brought back the bleak, pre-Obama picture of a man unworthy of the White House. His declining poll numbers were already problematic before the national spotlight was shined on his underhanded dealing as Obama’s flunky.
“Biden’s support was always soft. That’s the key,” Monmouth University Polling Institute director Patrick Murray said. “Unlike some of the other candidates, Biden’s support isn’t as locked in. He doesn’t have that ‘it’ factor.”
Democrats have made the colossal mistake of attacking President Donald Trump for asking Ukrainian Presian Volodymyr Zelensky to look into Biden’s boasts about forcing the country to fire a prosecutor investigating corruption, namely his son taking millions for sitting on a foreign energy board. The attempt to raise yet another Russia Hoax is doomed to fail. Once again, there is no impeachable offense. Voters aren’t buying the Russia Witch Hunt re-run. And even if the issue was borderline, Democrats do not have the numbers to undo the 2016 election. Having lost every significant political fight with President Trump, House Democrats are throwing reason and sanity to the wind. Their attempt to get revenge by launching Ukraine-Gate will most certainly end Biden’s political career.
“The prosecutor was looking at things in the Ukraine, and he got fired, and there’s all kind of allegations about the Ukraine dumping information into the legal system and political system in 2016 about (Paul) Manafort and others, you know, Hunter Biden, what kind of situation did he have financially,” South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham asked.
Senate Republicans are now focusing their inquiries on the possible pay-to-play scheme run by ex-V.P. Biden and his son, Hunter, who appears to have been selling influence abroad to Ukraine and China. Even if the former vice president and his son did nothing technically illegal, corruption and selling out to the likes of China won’t put Biden back in the White House or any other office. His past dealings are already being probed.
“I’ve got some real legitimate questions about what happened with Vice President Biden, Hunter Biden, what was happening over there. I have a lot of questions that should be answered,” Sen. Ron Johnson, chairman of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, said. “As part of my oversight responsibilities, we continue to ask questions, we continue to gather information, oversight letters on a host of issues, that would certainly be one of them.”
Although key facts were swept under the rug by the biased and fake news media during the Obama years, these are critical things everyday Americans should know:
- Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was seated on a Ukraine energy board called Burisma in 2014, and received a reported $3.1 million during a 16-month period. Hunter Biden had no experience in the energy sector or Ukraine at the time.
- Biden took the lead on the Obama Administration’s Ukraine policy. He directly handled energy policy issues between the two countries.
- Burisma was being investigated for corruption shortly before Hunter Biden joined the board. British officials had frozen the assets of the board’s leader, Russian oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky.
- Bank records reportedly show that strings of cash from Ukraine, China, Kazakhstan, and other foreign powers were flowing into a Morgan Stanley account under the name of “Robert H. Biden.”
- Hunter Biden’s company received a $1.5 billion deal from China after the ex-vice president flew him to meet high ranking Chinese finance ministers on Air Force One.
The latest effort by Democrats to crush the will of the American voters in 2016 appears to be driven by blind rage. As the public learns about Biden family corruption and how they sold out America, his campaign is doomed.